Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Temporary Hiatus

Besides my husband, I honestly can’t think of one thing I love more than reading and sharing my love of books.

That being said, life sometimes creeps up and bites you in the behind when you least expect it, and for me, life has been chipping away at me for awhile. So, starting today I’m going to be putting Books, According to Nicole on a temporary hiatus. You’ll still be able to follow my reviews over at The Book Pushers and chat with me about books on Twitter and Goodreads.

2 comments:

Jeff Rivera said...

We both have the same interest, love for books. I followed your reviews and they are great. I will definitely follow your reviews on Goodreads. See you there!

bookishtenders said...

Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congratulations!
Bookish Tenders